(Updated on April 18, 2019)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
mobile applications of the Renesent e-commerce platform and the Renesent e-commerce platform] (collectively, the “Sites”). This document is a legally binding agreement between you as the user(s) of the Sites (referred to as “you”,
“your” or “User” hereinafter) and the Renesent.com entity determined in accordance with clause 2.1 below (referred to as “we”, “our” or “Renesent.com” hereinafter).
1. Application and Acceptance of the Terms
Sites that Renesent.com may publish from time to time. The Promotion Services referred to in the Renesent.com Free Membership Agreement shall include Top Ranking and Sponsored Listing and any such other Services as may be announced by Renesent.com from time to time. This document and such other rules and policies of the Sites are collectively referred to below as the “Terms”. By accessing and use of the Sites and Services, you agree to accept and be bound by the Terms. Please do not access or use the Services or the Sites if you do not accept all of the Terms.
- You may not access or use the Services or the Sites and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Renesent.com, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of United States or other countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you access and use the Services and the Sites.
- com may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Sites. By continuing to access or use the Services or the Sites, you agree that the amended and restated Terms will apply to you.
- If Renesent.com has posted or provided a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for convenience only and that the English language version will govern your access to and use of the Services or the Sites.
- You may be required to enter into separate agreement(s), whether online or oﬄine, with Renesent.com or our aﬃliate for any Service (or features within the Services) (each an “Additional Agreement”). If there is any conﬂict or
inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service (or feature within the Service) concerned.
- The Terms may not otherwise be modiﬁed except in writing by an authorized oﬃcer of com.
2. Provision of Services
- If you are a registered member of any of the Sites, and registered or resident in United States, the com contracting entity that you are contracting with is Renesent.com United States Limited. If you are a registered
member of any of the Sites, and registered in or are a resident of United States, you are contracting with Renesent,
Inc. If you are a registered member of any of the Sites, and registered in a jurisdiction outside United States, you are contracting with Renesent.com E-Commerce (incorporated in United States with Company Reg. No. 46-0985060). As some or part of the Services may be supported and provided by aﬃliates of Renesent.com, Renesent.com may
delegate some of the Services to its aﬃliates, particularly Renesent.com (Europe), who you agree may invoice you for their part of the Services.
- You must register as a member on the Sites in order to access and use some Services. Further, com reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features within the
Services) to paying Users, or subject to other conditions that Renesent.com may impose in our discretion.
- Services (or any features within the Services) may vary for different regions and countries. No warranty or representation is given that a particular Service or feature or function thereof or the same type and extent of the
Service or features and functions thereof will be available for Users. Renesent.com may in our sole discretion limit,
deny or create different levels of access to and use of any Services (or any features within the Services) with respect to different Users.
- com may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions to, suspend, or stop any Services (or any features within the Services) without prior notice except that in case of a fee-based Service, such changes will not substantially adversely affect the ability of such paying Users to enjoy that Service.
- Some Services (or part thereof) may be provided by Renesent.com’s aﬃliates on behalf of com.
3. Users Generally
- As a condition of your access to and use of the Sites or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when accessing or using the Sites or
- You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, ﬁles, databases or listings, etc available on or
through the Sites (the “Site Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Site Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with Renesent.com, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Site Content. Systematic retrieval of Site Content from the Sites to create or compile, directly or
indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or
manual processes) without written permission from Renesent.com is prohibited. Use of any content or materials on the Sites for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms is prohibited.
- You must read the following documents which govern the protection and use of personal information about Users in the possession of Renesent.com and our aﬃliates:
- com may allow Users to access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties' web sites. You are cautioned to read such web sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the Sites. You acknowledge that Renesent.com has no control over such third parties' web sites, does not monitor such web sites, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web sites, or any content, products or services made available on or through such web sites.
- You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of Renesent.com and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or
- You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of com’s feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for yourself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another User.
- By posting or displaying any information, content or material (“User Content”) on the Sites or providing any User Content to Renesent.com or our representative(s), and to the extent permitted under applicable laws, you grant an
irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to Renesent.com to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, duplicate, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneﬁcial to Renesent.com, the operation of the Sites, the provision of any Services and/or the business of the User. You conﬁrm and warrant to Renesent.com that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license. Information that is protected under data protection laws
will only be used and kept in compliance with those laws.
4. Member Accounts
- User must be registered on the Sites to access or use some Services (a registered User is also referred to as a “Member” below). Except with Renesent.com’s approval, one User may only register one member account on the
Sites. Renesent.com may cancel or terminate a User’s member account if Renesent.com has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or is in control of two or more member accounts. Further, Renesent.com may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
- Upon registration on the Sites, Renesent.com shall assign an account and issue a member ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a registered User during registration) to each registered An account may have a
web-based email account with limited storage space for the Member to send or receive emails.
- A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the conﬁdentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all use of and activities that occur under your account (whether such use or activities are authorized or not). No Member may share, assign, or permit the use of your Member account, ID or password by another person, even to other individuals within the
Member’s own business entity (where applicable). Member agrees to notify Renesent.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account.
- Member agrees that all use of the Sites and Services, and all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or
rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Member.
- Member acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, "multiple use"), may cause irreparable harm to Renesent.com or other Users of the Sites. Member shall indemnify Renesent.com, our aﬃliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of proﬁts) suffered as a result of the
multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s
failure to maintain the security of your account, Renesent.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to the
5. Member’s Responsibilities
- Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization and to perform the obligations hereunder; (b) your access and use the Sites and Services will be for business purposes only; and (c) for Members who are business entities, the address you provide
when registering is the principal place of business of your business entity. For purposes of this provision, a branch or liaison oﬃce will not be considered a separate entity and your principal place of business will be deemed to be that of your head oﬃce.
- Member will be required to provide information or material about your entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on the Sites for your access to and use of any Service or the member account. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Sites or Service is true, accurate,
current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you shall be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary third party licenses and permissions regarding any User Content that you submit, post or display; (b) any User
Content that you submit, post or display does not infringe or violate any of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade
name, trade secrets or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (“Third Party Rights”); (c) you have the right and authority to sell, trade, distribute or export or offer to sell, trade, distribute or export the products or services described in the User Content and such sale, trade, distribution or export or offer does not violate any Third Party Rights and (d) you and your aﬃliates are not the subject of any trade restrictions, sanctions or other legal restrictions enacted by any country, international organization or jurisdiction.
- Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that the User Content that you submit, post or display shall:
- be true, accurate, complete and lawful;
- not be false, misleading or deceptive;
- not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors;
- not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- not violate the Product Listing Policy, other Terms or any applicable Additional Agreements
- not violate any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations;
- not contain any link directly or indirectly to any other web Sites which includes any content that may violate the
- Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that you shall/are:
- carry on your activities on the Sites in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations;
- conduct your business transactions with other users of the Sites in good faith;
- carry on your activities in accordance with the Terms and any applicable Additional Agreements;
- not use the Services or Sites to defraud any person or entity (including without limitation sale of stolen items, use of stolen credit/debit cards);
- not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your aﬃliation with any person or entity;
- not engage in spamming or phishing;
- not engage in any other unlawful activities (including without limitation those which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, etc) or encourage or abet any unlawful activities;
- not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate com’s various proprietary directories, databases and listings;
- not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by Renesent.com and/or any user of the Sites or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks;
- not, and your director(s), oﬃcer(s), controlling party/ies, aﬃliates and legal jurisdiction in which any of the
foregoing persons or entities is organized or has operations are not, persons or entities that are subject to any economic or fraud sanctions of any governmental, international or regulatory entities; and
- not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for Renesent.com or our aﬃliates.
- Member may not use the Sites, Services or member account to engage in activities which are identical or similar to Renesent.com’s e-commerce marketplace
- If Member provides a business referee, Member represents, warrants and agrees that you have obtained all
necessary consents, approvals and waivers from such referee to (a) act as your business referee; (b) post and publish their contact details and information, reference letters and comments on their behalf; and (c) that third parties may contact such business referees to support claims or statements made about you. You further warrant and agree that all reference letters and comments are true and accurate and third parties may contact the business referees without the need to obtain your consent.
- Member agrees to provide all necessary information, materials and approval, and render all reasonable assistance and cooperation necessary for Renesent.com’s provision of the Services, evaluating whether Member has breached the Terms and/or handling any complaint against the Member. If Member’s failure to do so results in delay in, or suspension or termination of, the provision of any Service, Renesent.com shall not be obliged to extend the relevant service period nor be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with such delay, suspension or termination.
- Member acknowledges and agrees that Renesent.com reserves the right to, but shall not be required to actively monitor or exercise any editorial control whatsoever over the content of any message or material or information
(including User Content) created, obtained or accessible through the Services or Sites. Renesent.com does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any comments or other material or information (including User
Content) created, submitted, posted, displayed or otherwise made by any Member. Each Member is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and may be held legally liable or accountable for the content of their comments or other material or information
- Member acknowledges and agrees that the Sites and Services may only be used by businesses and their representatives for business use and not for individual consumers or for personal
- Member acknowledges and agrees that each Member is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in its respective jurisdictions to ensure that all access and use of the Site and Services are in compliance with the same.
6. Breaches by Members
- com reserves the right in our sole discretion to remove, modify or reject any User Content that you submit to, post or display on the Sites which we reasonably believe is unlawful, violates the Terms, could subject Renesent.com or our aﬃliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in Renesent.com’s sole discretion.
- If any Member breaches any Terms, or if Renesent.com has reasonable grounds to believe that a Member is in breach of any Terms, Renesent.com shall have the right to take such disciplinary actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation: (i) suspending or terminating the Member’s account and any and all accounts
determined to be related to such account by Renesent.com in its sole discretion without liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with such suspension or termination; (ii) restricting, downgrading, suspending or terminating the subscription of, access to, or current or future use of any Service; (iii) removing any
product listings or other User Content that the Member has submitted, posted or displayed, or imposing restrictions on the number of product listings or User Content that the Member may post or display; (iv) imposing other restrictions on the Member’s use of any features or functions of any Service as Renesent.com may consider appropriate in its sole discretion; and (v) any other corrective actions, discipline or penalties as Renesent.com may deem necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion.
- Without limiting the generality of the provisions of the Terms, a Member would be considered as being in breach of the Terms in any of the following circumstances:
- upon complaint or claim from any third party, Renesent.com has reasonable grounds to believe that such Member has willfully or materially failed to perform your contract with such third party including without limitation where a
Member who supplies products or services using the Sites and Services has failed to deliver any items ordered by such third party after receipt of the purchase price, or where the items such Member has delivered materially fail to meet the terms and descriptions outlined in your contract with such third party,
- com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Member has used a stolen credit card or other false or misleading information in any transaction with a counter party,
- com has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information provided by the Member is not current or complete or is untrue, inaccurate, or misleading, or
- com believes that the Member’s actions may cause ﬁnancial loss or legal liability to Renesent.com or our aﬃliates or any other Users.
- com reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental or regulatory authorities, law enforcement bodies, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil
wrongdoing. Further, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and policies, Renesent.com may disclose the Member's identity, contact information and/or information regarding the Member's account(s), transactions or
activities carried out on or via the Site, if requested by a government, regulatory or law enforcement body or an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. Renesent.com shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and Member agrees not to bring any action or claim against Renesent.com for such
- com may, at any time and in our reasonable discretion, impose limitations on, suspend or terminate the Member’s use of any Service or the Sites without being liable to the Member if Renesent.com has received notice that the Member is in breach of any agreement or undertaking with any aﬃliate of Renesent.com including without
limitation Renesent.com, Blder.co, Delvr.me, Goodly.store! and such breach involves or is reasonably suspected to
involve dishonest or fraudulent activities. Renesent.com reserves the right to, but shall not be required to investigate such breach or request conﬁrmation from the Member.
- Each Member agrees to indemnify Renesent.com, our aﬃliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all damages, losses, claims and liabilities (including legal costs on a full
indemnity basis) which may arise from your submission, posting or display of any User Content, from your access to or use of the Sites or Services, or from your breach of the Terms or any Additional Agreements.
- Each Member further agrees that Renesent.com is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any User Content or other material transmitted through the Sites or Services, including fraudulent, untrue,
misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such User Content or other material rests entirely with the Member. Renesent.com reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemniﬁcation by the Member, in which event the Member shall cooperate with Renesent.com in asserting any available defenses.
7. Transactions Between Buyers and Sellers
- Through the Sites, Renesent.com provides electronic web-based platforms for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of products and services. Renesent.com additionally provides electronic web-based transaction platforms for Members to place, accept, conclude, manage and fulﬁll orders for the provision of products and services online within the Sites subject to the terms of the Transaction Services Agreement. However, for any
Services, Renesent.com does not represent either the seller or the buyer in speciﬁc transactions. Renesent.com does not control and is not liable or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services
offered for sale on the Sites, the ability of the sellers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
- Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false
Renesent.com uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information our paying Users provide us
when they register for a paying membership service on the Sites. However, because user veriﬁcation on the Internet is diﬃcult, Renesent.com cannot and does not conﬁrm each User's purported identity (including, without limitation, paying Members). We encourage you to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
- Buyers and sellers accessing or using the Sites or Services shall assume the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with or through the Sites or Services. Buyer and sellers accessing or using the
Site or Services shall also fully assume all risks of liability or harm of any kind arising out of or in connection with any subsequent activity relating to the products or services that are the subject of the transactions on the Sites. Examples of such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes,
unsatisfactory product quality, failure to meet speciﬁcations, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products,
delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract, transportation accidents, the risk that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Sites may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that Users may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemniﬁcation in relation to the assertion of rights, demands or claims by claimants of Third Party Rights. Examples of such risks also include the risk of claims from consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or other third parties that they have suffered injuries or harm from their use of the products obtained through the Sites or Services. All of the
foregoing risks are referred to as "Transaction Risks". Renesent.com is not liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harm, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
- Buyers and sellers on the Sites are solely responsible for setting out and performance of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Sites or Services, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, ﬁnes, permits, handling, transportation and storage, subject to any additional obligations imposed under the Transactional Services
Agreement (and in particular, clause 3.2).
- User agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by Renesent.com in connection with your transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Sites or Services. com has the right to suspend or terminate any User’s account if the User fails to provide the required information and
materials without liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with such suspension or termination.
- In the event that any User has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify Renesent.com (and our agents, aﬃliates, directors, oﬃcers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such dispute or the
8. Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY com ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND Renesent.com HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, .COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY,
COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES; Renesent.com DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER,
DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND Renesent..COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Sites or Services is done at each User's sole
discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its own or to Renesent.com’s computer system(s) or any loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Renesent.com or through or from the Sites shall create any
warranty not expressly stated herein.
- The Sites may make available to User services or products provided by independent third parties. No warranty or representation is made with regard to such services or products. In no event shall Renesent.com or our aﬃliates be held liable for any such services or
- Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save Renesent.com, our aﬃliates, directors, oﬃcers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User's access to or use of the Sites or Services (including but not limited to the display of such User's
information on the Sites) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Terms. Each User hereby
further agrees to indemnify and save Renesent.com, our aﬃliates, directors, oﬃcers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User's breach of any representations and warranties made by User to Renesent.com, including but not limited to those set forth in clause 5 hereunder.
- Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Renesent.com, our aﬃliates, directors, oﬃcers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Sites. Each User hereby further agrees that
Renesent.com is not responsible and shall have no liability to you, for any material posted by others, including
defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. Renesent.com reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemniﬁcation by you, in which event you shall cooperate with Renesent.com in asserting any available defenses.
- com shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of proﬁts or savings, business interruption,
loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- the use or the inability to use the Sites or Services;
- any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or any other third party through the Sites or Services;
- violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that User's manufacture, importation, exportation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Sites or through the
Services may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemniﬁcation in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
- unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
- statements or conduct of any User of the Sites or Services; or;
- any matters relating to the Sites or Services, however arising, including
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of Renesent.com, our employees, agents, aﬃliates, representatives or anyone acting on our behalf with respect to each User for all claims arising from the access to or use of the Sites or Services during any calendar year shall be limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees the User has paid to Renesent.com in exchange for the access to or use of the Site or Services during the calendar year and (b) the maximum amount permitted under the applicable The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by the User to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Sites or Services must be ﬁled within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose or such longer period as prescribed under the applicable law governing the Terms.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability to you under the Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law and shall apply whether or not Renesent.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
9. Force Majeure
- Under no circumstances shall Renesent.com be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or the Services accessed or delivered through the Sites resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil
disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, ﬁres, ﬂood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Sites and the Site Content. The Sites and Site Content embody trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Sites and Site Content shall remain with Renesent.com, our aﬃliates or licensors, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by Renesent.com are hereby reserved.
- "Renesent", "Renesent.com", “Renesent” and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Renesent,inc., and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Renesent.com Inc., in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modiﬁcation, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- com may have independent third parties involved in the provision of the Sites or Services (e.g., the authentication and veriﬁcation service providers). You may not use any trademark, service mark or logo of such independent third parties without prior written approval from such parties.
- All legal notices or demands to or upon Renesent.com shall be made in writing and sent to Renesent.com personally, by courier or certiﬁed mail to the following entity and address: Renesent.com United States, 514 N. Florida Beaumont CA 92223 Attn: Legal Department. The notices shall be effective when they are received by
Renesent.com in any of the above-mentioned manner.
- All legal notices or demands to or upon a User shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certiﬁed mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User to com, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Sites that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a User shall be deemed to be received by such User if and when:
- com is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User, or
- immediately upon Renesent.com posting such notice on an area of the Sites that is publicly accessible without
- You agree that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications that com sends to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
12. General Provisions
- Subject to any Additional Agreements, the Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and
Renesent.com with respect to and govern your use of the Sites and Services, superseding any prior written or oral agreements in relation to the same subject matter herein.
- com and you are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by the Terms.
- If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deleted and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and be
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way deﬁne, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such clause.
- com’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of Renesent.com’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- com shall have the right to assign the Terms (including all of our rights, titles, beneﬁts, interests, and obligations and duties in the Terms to any person or entity (including any aﬃliates of Renesent.com). You may not assign, in whole or part, the Terms to any person or entity.
- If you are from outside of United States, the Terms shall be governed by the laws of United States without regard to its conﬂict of law provisions and the parties to the Terms agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States. If you are from United States, the Terms shall be governed by the laws of Florida, United States
without regard to its conﬂict of law provisions and the parties to the Terms agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Florida, United States.
- If you have any comments on the Services we provide to you, you may contact our customer service support line (415) 212-5211 or hello@Renesent.com with any such feedback or questions.