Renesent's home services review management: More reviews. More customers. No extra work.
Why is home services review management important for you? Let’s take a look at two important facts.
Over 90% of people searching for a local service like Plumbing, HVAC, Electricians, Roofers, and Landscaping use online reviews while making a decision. The first fact is that customers seeking these services are making local searches because most often they are within 20-30 miles of your business. Secondly, these businesses are highly competitive. Let’s face it when a new customer asks you for an estimate, they always expect a rock bottom quote, and they will always have a lower quote.
This is where your home services review management becomes your differentiator, and allows you to stand above your competition. Because it ranks you higher on local searches, and the quantity and quality of your reviews on sites like Google, Facebook, Yelp and Angie’s List, allow you to charge a fair price.
Renesent's home service review management gets you more reviews.
Your customers will receive review requests by both SMS and email with every job completion. Your customers’ reviews are then automatically uploaded to your website, and over 150 websites like Google, Facebook, and Angie’s List. Besides, you can view all your reviews from one single dashboard. Your business can rank high on searches based on the quantity and quality of your current reviews. Renesent helps your review portfolio grow with our home services review management.
Take control of your reputation with home services review management.
You are obviously always on-the-go from house to house. Don’t worry, Renesent’s got you covered. You can control your reputation anytime, anywhere, with Renesent’s mobile app. Besides, it includes all the important features from the desktop platform within the palm of your hand.
- Hence you can automatically send SMS and emails to your clients for review requests.
- The app also enables you to respond to each review in real-time.
- Monitor all of your reviews from 150+ review sites in real-time.
- You can auto-share your client reviews to your website, search engines, social channels, and 50+ consumer sites like Homestars, and Angie’s List straightaway.
Use home services review managemnet to rank high on all local searches.
Search engines like Google and Bing are today’s yellow pages. You want your business to rank high on the first page of all local searches for your service. While your review score is the first step, other SEO techniques are required to deliver a high ranking.
- Renesent upgrades your website for keywords that customers use in their searches.
- We list your NAP (name, address, and phone number) on over 150 websites, review sites, social media, and directories.
- In addition to your NAP, we add a business description to all your listings, so that both customers and search engines know what you do.
- We enrich your website with customized content that is rich with long-tail keywords.
- We ensure that your website has sufficient internal and external links, thereby improving your ranking on all local searches.
Use the home service review management system to respond to reviews.
Every review deserves a response. It shows your customers and the search engines that you care. With Renesent every review is at your fingertip across websites like Google and Facebook as well as industry-specific sites like Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor. Hence, you can respond to every review in real-time.
In addition, our service team will provide response guidelines for all types of reviews, positive, neutral, and negative. With an appropriate response to neutral and negative reviews, you can resolve the issue before it becomes a problem.
Often unethical competitors and ex-employees will post fake negative reviews to bring down your review score. Algorip is our proprietary software that helps you in deleting these fake reviews.
Show customers you’re the best one for the job
Turn your customers into your marketing engine. You can Automatically publish the reviews of your choice on any site where your business is listed. This includes your website, blog, and social media pages like Facebook and Twitter.
You can display all your reviews and up-to-date business information on over 150+ websites, thereby increasing your online reach.