Valspar Ultra® High Gloss Paint & Primer
Available In Stock
- Durable/ lustrous finish
- Withstands wear/ indoors and out
- Excellent hide & silky smooth appearance
- Gloss-Lock Formula: Freshly painted finish even after cleaning
- Stain resistant and scrubbable
- Burnish resistant to retain glossy finish
- Gives mildew-resistant finish
- Interior / Exterior Paint + Primer
HOW TO USE
Properly prepared, interior and exterior surfaces, including previously painted and primed plaster, wood, brick, drywall, cement, metal
Thoroughly clean the surface and allow to dry. Remove wallpaper and loose, peeling paint. Remove gloss from shiny surfaces. Patch cracks and spot prime. Valspar® Interior/Exterior High Gloss Enamel can be used to prime interior bare surfaces before applying the finish coat. For bare exterior surfaces, use an appropriate Valspar® exterior primer before using this product.
Stir paint thoroughly. Intermix containers to ensure uniform color. Apply with a premium-quality roller, polyester brush, or airless sprayer. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls. If applying by roller, roll from the dry area into the wet area using firm, crisscross strokes. Finish with long, even strokes in one direction. Note: Some deep or bright colors may require an additional coat to obtain complete hide. Surface conditions and application technique can also impact coverage.
Dry Time @ 77 °F and 50 % Relative Humidity
To The Touch: 1 hour – 8 hour
Clean-up & Disposal
Clean up with warm, soapy water.
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh