100 W Underwater Fishing Light
All Major Debit/ Credit Cards, Paypal.
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
LED Fishing Light from Stella In the fishing industry, using light to catch fish is a frequent practise. Fish photo taxis are used to use artificial light sources at night to attract fish by causing them to create a huge shoal. For the majority of fishermen or anglers, a fishing light is a need.
It can aid in nighttime illumination and fish attraction. Good fishing lights are anti-shock, anti-moisture, non-RF interference, non-buzzing, and non-fluorescent flickering, and they can operate in sea water up to 25 metres deep. LED technology now offers low-amperage and robust fishing lights that can resist the beating and abuse of choppy seas. In contrast to Halogen and xenon/HID bulbs, LED lights don't produce a lot of heat. A new generation of fish-attracting lights has emerged as a result of the lighting industry's constant technological advancements.
- STELLA LED FISHING LIGHTUsing light is a common way to trap fish in fishery industry
- Attracting fish by light is to induce them to form a large shoal using artificial light source at night taking advantage of fish’s photo taxis
- Fishing light is indispensible for most of fishing fans or anglers. It can help us illuminate at night and attract the fish.
- Good fishing lights can work in salt water under 25m deep water, anti-shock , anti-moisture, no RF interference , no buzzing noise and no fluorescent flickering
- For fishing lights, LED technology now provide low amperage and durable products that can withstand the pounding and abuse of rough seas. Unlike Halogen and xenon/HID bulbs, LED light do not throw off excessive heat.
|Body Material||SS & Aluminium|
Packing & delivery
Packaging Details : 5 kg as per peice
The secure refund policy stands if the seller ships out ordered products after the designated shipment date, or was not able to ship out the products at all, securing the buyer and seller. When not delivering products in correspondence to the product description, no valid documentation of attempt of delivery, or products have been damaged through the carrier or before shipment, reimbursement is also issued to the buyer from breach of the customer purchase contract.