Advanced Deckover Smooth Coating
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Available In Stock
- The new BEHR PREMIUM ADVANCED DECKOVER Coating resurfaces properly prepared weathered wood and concrete by filling-in cracks and taming splinters/ extending the life of your deck and living space so you can enjoy the outdoors. This 100% acrylic formula conceals cracks and splinters up to 1/4'. It creates a slip-resistant/ waterproof coating that resists cracking and peeling. It's available in 54 solid custom colors and is great for decks/ patios/ composite decks/ pool decks and walkways.
With significantly superior adhesion and crack resistance, BEHR PREMIUM ADVANCED DECKOVER can be used to resurface properly prepared worn wood and concrete. This newest solution uses an innovative 100% acrylic resin to coat your worn-out deck with a long-lasting waterproof coating while restoring its appearance. It is simple to apply and splatter-resistant.
- All surfaces must be clean, sound, dry and free of any dirt, oil, and grease before application.
- WOOD SURFACES: Replace rotting or unstable boards and remove loose splinters. Remove mildew stains, dirt, oil and grease with a product such as BEHR PREMIUM® NO. 63 All-In-One Wood Cleaner prior to application.
- Use a product such as BEHR PREMIUM NO. 64 Wood Stain & Finish Stripper (must be followed by NO. 63) to remove all loose wood fibers, peeling paint/stain or deteriorated coatings prior to application of DeckOver.
- On new wood, use NO. 63 to remove mill glaze and open the pores of the wood. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry before coating.
- CONCRETE SURFACES: Avoid areas that are structurally weak or subject to hydrostatic pressure above 8 psi. Allow new surfaces to cure for 30 days.
- Use a stripper product to strip peeling coating.
- Use an etcher product to clean and etch uncoated concrete or NO. 990 Concrete & Masonry Degreaser & Cleaner on sound coated surfaces prior to coating.
This will work well for vertical external wood surfaces that are smooth or rough sawn, such as plywood, fences, patio covers, shingles, shakes, siding, laminates, barns, and surfaces made of masonry and stucco. Use not recommended on horizontal surfaces with foot traffic. Behr Premium Solid Color Waterproofing Stain & Sealer is appropriate.
On fresh or aged wood, use a solution like BEHR PREMIUM® NO. 64 Wood Stain & Finish Stripper to remove latex, oil-based, and 100% acrylic coatings as well as loose wood fibres.
To clean, brighten, and neutralise wood, use BEHR PREMIUM® NO. 63 All-In-One Wood Cleaner AFTER NO. 64.
Use a product like NO. 63 instead of NO. 64 to clean and brighten the wood surface and to get rid of light to medium exterior stains brought on by mould, mildew, and algae.
Friendly to bare feet, silky finish
Splinters and cracks up to 1/4 in. can be concealed with a higher viscosity mixture.
Apply only when the temperature is between 50 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Solid colour coating that is waterproof and slip-resistant
two coats per gallon may cover up to 75 square feet.
Use a 1/2 in. nap roller cover to apply.
In 4-6 hours, repaint
For use on sound, well prepared wood and concrete surfaces.
with a choice of 54 colours
|Container Size||1 Gallon||Coverage Area (sq. ft.)||75|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.2||Product Height (in.)||7.8|
|Product Width (in.)||7.2|
Packing & delivery
Packaging Details : 1 gallon as per peice
Creates a smooth, slip-resistant finish
Best for use in
For properly prepared exterior weathered or cracked horizontal and vertical wood, concrete and composite surfaces.
1st Coat 75 Sq. Ft; 2nd Coat 75 Sq. Ft.