Aviation Obstruction Light with in-built Lithium ION Battery
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
AVX-ETZ is a high-intensity Aviation obstruction Light for Tower Indicator to tall structures as collision avoidance measures. Such devices make structures more visible to aircraft, and are usually used at night, although they may be used during the day.
AVX-ETZ is designed to with stand the dynamic conditions experienced in the most severe environments around the world. It has been tested in temperatures ranging from -40 to +55 degrees Celsius, direct sunlight, wind blown rain, wind in excess of 150 mph, high humidity, salt and fog.
Aviation obstruction lighting is used to make fixed obstacles and structures that could interfere with safe aircraft navigation more visible. Obstruction lighting is frequently installed on towers, buildings, and even fences that are situated in locations where low-flying aircraft may be present. Some aviation regulators require the installation, use, colour, and/or status notification of obstruction lighting in specified locations.
These illumination systems frequently use one or more high-intensity strobe or LED devices for optimal visibility and collision avoidance, which allow pilots to notice the barrier from a great distance away.
- Affordable AVX Aviation Light solution with good lighting performance
- High product quality and robust design; long maintenance-free lifetime
- Earth grounding provisions provided.
- Unique optically designed lens to enhance LED operation an provide 360 degree visibility.
- Self-contained wiring compartments eliminates additional boxes.
- Resistant to shock an vibration
- Automatic ON/OFF : Optional
- With In-Built Li-Ion Battery
- 2 Days Battery Backup
- Operating Voltage 90 VAC to 270 VAC at 50 Hz